aidaceleste urrutia portes suarez
HAPPY EASTER FOR ALL
'What you’re going to do for Easter? '
Someone by email gently has asked me…
Well, today I am going to forget about bunnies
And hiding painted eggs for the children.
And dressing silly for an Easter Parade,
And all those fun fares celebrating!
All of that are distractions from the subject.
Let us just propagate that his tomb is empty.
Jesus did what he said was going to do,
He resuscitated! And right after that…
He appeared to his disciples to demonstrate it.
Nobody else has done what He did that glorious day.
To all Christians I would just say: Happy Easter!
aidaceleste urrutia portes suarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Read the poem submitted....
Comments about this poem (HAPPY EASTER FOR ALL by aidaceleste urrutia portes suarez )
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss