Happy Love Moments, Are in Present!
Two small tears, dropped slowly on my face. Even if,
When my love, set near me, looking to a small green leaf.
It fall from a high tree, while two nice birds,
Began to sing around, as telling us: 'Please: !
Give us some smiles, something sweet from inside,
Tell us what is love, from your side!
Say it loudly in the air, in this moment,
So, everyone can hear, nothing is too late! '
Around us, flowers opened widely their petals, even their leaves!
Spreading a few green colors, waiting for their meals!
The shining sun, gave them all, from her light,
Very much power, to enrich, their might!
We, began to lough, when a colorful bird, opened her mouth,
Willing to catch, a small mosquito.We both,
Tried to give, each other a sweet kiss. As believing,
That love, has to show much touch, together with a feeling!
There were, no more tears on my face! N ow I felt,
Some small dropping rain, which in a sudden, from upstairs came!
We tried to go, under a nearer tree, as does a flying dove!
We wanted to feel more, of our friendship and love!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Love Moments, Are in Present! by Yoseph Lupu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra
- Questioning Deity?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR