Happy Love Moments, Are in Present!
Two small tears, dropped slowly on my face. Even if,
When my love, set near me, looking to a small green leaf.
It fall from a high tree, while two nice birds,
Began to sing around, as telling us: 'Please: !
Give us some smiles, something sweet from inside,
Tell us what is love, from your side!
Say it loudly in the air, in this moment,
So, everyone can hear, nothing is too late! '
Around us, flowers opened widely their petals, even their leaves!
Spreading a few green colors, waiting for their meals!
The shining sun, gave them all, from her light,
Very much power, to enrich, their might!
We, began to lough, when a colorful bird, opened her mouth,
Willing to catch, a small mosquito.We both,
Tried to give, each other a sweet kiss. As believing,
That love, has to show much touch, together with a feeling!
There were, no more tears on my face! N ow I felt,
Some small dropping rain, which in a sudden, from upstairs came!
We tried to go, under a nearer tree, as does a flying dove!
We wanted to feel more, of our friendship and love!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Love Moments, Are in Present! by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Collect Call to: F. J. Thomas..., Monk E. Biz
- Bed Time, Michael McParland
- Trepidation, Laura Milner
- Yes September, gajanan mishra
- A RAINING AFTER DROUGHT, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Illuminating, Mark Heathcote
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II