Happy Love Moments, Are in Present!
Two small tears, dropped slowly on my face. Even if,
When my love, set near me, looking to a small green leaf.
It fall from a high tree, while two nice birds,
Began to sing around, as telling us: 'Please: !
Give us some smiles, something sweet from inside,
Tell us what is love, from your side!
Say it loudly in the air, in this moment,
So, everyone can hear, nothing is too late! '
Around us, flowers opened widely their petals, even their leaves!
Spreading a few green colors, waiting for their meals!
The shining sun, gave them all, from her light,
Very much power, to enrich, their might!
We, began to lough, when a colorful bird, opened her mouth,
Willing to catch, a small mosquito.We both,
Tried to give, each other a sweet kiss. As believing,
That love, has to show much touch, together with a feeling!
There were, no more tears on my face! N ow I felt,
Some small dropping rain, which in a sudden, from upstairs came!
We tried to go, under a nearer tree, as does a flying dove!
We wanted to feel more, of our friendship and love!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Love Moments, Are in Present! by Yoseph Lupu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Remember To Clean Up After Yourself., Adahlia Bathory
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- With new ink, hasmukh amathalal
- An Example of unconditional love:, Gaurav Pandey
- It's Time to Fight, Sayeed Abubakar
- Lost and Found, michael hagwood
- I Decided, Jeri Martindale
- I surrender, Zafar Iqbal
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland