Happy New Year
Forget the days that passed by,
for off has went December.
Let's feast and rejoice,
we've had an year to remember.
Slowly as the year passed by,
arrived the most awaited date,
when everyone was cheerful and happy
and there was a reason to celebrate.
We met with all our buddies and
called those near and dear
when we gathered to welcome
2014 - the new year! ! !
Dishes and drinks were served
and the lights sparkled bright.
What a moment to celebrate
was 31st December's night! ! !
May you get all the joys
in the year coming new.
A Happy happy New Year
I wish to all of you.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Happy New Year by Rishabh Bidya )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)