' HARD TO LET GO'
'ITS HARD TO SEE HIS SMILE
IT HARD TO HEAR HIM LAUGH
IT HARD TO KNOW HIS NOT MINE ANYMORE
ITS HARD TO SEE HIS FACE
WHY DID I FALL FOR YOU?
I KNOW I TOOK ADVANGE OF YOUR LOVE
IM SORRY I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THAT UNTIL NOW
WHEN I MET YOU I FOUND OUT WHAT LOVE WAS
WHEN LOST I FOUND OUT HOW IT FELT LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE
WILL THAT LOOK YOU USED TO GIVE ME BE MINE AGAIN?
WILL YOUR TOUCH FEEL THE SAME OR NOT?
WELL NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
I WOULD RATHER LET GO
THAN HOLDING ON TO THE PAIN'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' HARD TO LET GO' by yeslin salazar )
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
- For You, Foster Teegarden
- Erectile Dysfunction, Foster Teegarden
- AS SEPTEMBER 21 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR ONCE A.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- The moment اللحظة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SES, Andy Caldwell
- drunken beauty, lee fones
- My beloved, Reza parhizgar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)