Otaku Nature Lover CSHY
Hard work 2
Games, television and radio,
Distracts me from my work.
Soon my mother caomes into the room,
'Have you done your homework? '
Talking over the telephone continuously,
Munching on the chips I have.
I do nothing but relax,
Sleep, eat and play.
Once all the work comes,
How do I manage them?
By chucking them into a dusty corner,
Or by doing in the time I have left.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard work 2 by Otaku Nature Lover CSHY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Is, Cynthia McCoy
- Unlearning, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Pohon Awan (Indonesian), Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- #GivePeaceAChance, Romeo Della Valle
- The song said, george albot
- Gone, Maverick Jones
- old civilization, Aftab Alam
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi