Work work and hard work and there is
Nothing that substitute hard work.
Dedication and determination
Are the primary concern.
Do you want to drink the ocean?
Do you want to crumble the mountain?
Go on go on and on on
Go on doing your duty doing and doing
That are worth doing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hard work by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom