Edward Kofi Louis
Hark! Hark My Soul!
Hark! Hark my soul!
For the ngels are singing for my works;
And like your lovely muse in the land of peace.
A galloping horse,
Hark! Hark my soul!
And like sagging spirits and the zest of life;
But, it sounded very scary to me.
Hark, Clark, park, bark, lark, mark, cark, dark, natk, quark;
But, it sounded very scary to me!
However, the angels were singing all day long for my works.
Fable, talbe, stable, able, cable, babble, grabble, parable;
But, it sound very scary to me!
And like the seagull in the land of your muse,
But, help me that i may not fail into the hands of the wrong crowd.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hark! Hark My Soul! by Edward Kofi Louis )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak