RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sounds of music behave like rockets of light entertaining my mind and casting an illumination of every area of my mind.
Escaping from derelict functions of daily routines, coalescing and putting me on a back burner.
Nothing gets a rise except beats hitting my heart and soul.
Justifying the beauty of my soul's harmony as it is cast in a harmonic shell made just for me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harmonic Shell by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni