Is It Poetry
Harvested To Soon - Part One
My education began at six, where by when my Mother.
Sent me to lake magdalene.
A detention center for Boy's and girl's.
Here where some stayed till twenty one.
Where I witnessed numerous rectelectomies.
I wondered about how girls felt tommorrow then.
Oh I forgot I wondered inside a vacant house.
While my mother visited a cheating friend as my father.
Life passed as one year after another,
until I was sent to the psyc ward at Tampa General.
Where my psychiatric doctor ate most of us up.
Boy's and girl's his tastes were as he tasted.
I like Michael Jackson had just turned twelve.
Then came Camp E Howkee,
where some of the councelors came just to eat boy's up.
Eating our seed.
I was still twelve but no virgin and knew no girl.
I had no comprehensive knowledge as to why I came.
The bullies at school just were because.
I was different than them as cause for brains.
Most did not have, most teachers were nice to me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harvested To Soon - Part One by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci