Hunger striking distant place
Makes no obstacles for Friday.
Hosts especially delighted
Spotting unfamiliar face.
Jumping out of workday tar
Older men with boner pills
Weekends through for easy chills
Fill each sentimental bar.
Roaming round hysteric cops
Sireneting streetlife beauty,
Unreporting for their duty,
Scratch along by junkie sops.
Endlessgrowing cyber waste
Penetrating dreams for meadow,
Cultivates suburban kedo
Of the self inflicted taste.
Somewhere on the planet lonely
Sits some jew with magic brain
Praying for eternal bane
Over neighbor’s lust for bowling.
Tiny unsuspected rupture
Misinforming wind and bees
Opens mouth with creepy wheeze
Threatening entire structure.
Here we go by one in row
Towards our private ending,
Kick and demur unintending,
Hush it Darling, here we go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hash Saturday by Luka Svingelozi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I am mad with Love, Mirabai
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Swachh Bharat, Swasth Bharat (Bharathiya), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo
- A Degree of Intensity, Daniel Brick
- Oh, This Age of Self-propaganda And Publ.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- हारिनि इयुना जोँनि आखायावनो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Honey Bee, Paul Sebastian