And once again, I find myself against the wind.
The way it’s always been.
I don’t mind.
Pushing through the crowds, choking on the cloud,
I dont mind
If it means I won’t be around.
When it all comes down.
All the people speaking
Their opinions and their feelings
Like they really have a reason
To be breathing
All the people lie
All the people cry
All the people die
Everything is falling
The end calling
All the people preaching
David Sabo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hatch by David Sabo )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow