And once again, I find myself against the wind.
The way it’s always been.
I don’t mind.
Pushing through the crowds, choking on the cloud,
I dont mind
If it means I won’t be around.
When it all comes down.
All the people speaking
Their opinions and their feelings
Like they really have a reason
To be breathing
All the people lie
All the people cry
All the people die
Everything is falling
The end calling
All the people preaching
David Sabo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hatch by David Sabo )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)