I hate the fact i love you when i never planned to start,
i hate the fact that you made my whole world fall apart,
i hate the fact that you will always have an affect on me,
i hate the fact that my feelings are taking a huge tole on me,
i hate the fact you make me cry almost every night,
i hate the fact you make me seem like im nothing, which leaves a big hole in my heart,
i hate the fact all you did was use, and got everything from me,
i hate the fact that none of this will never change,
i hate the fact that nothing will ever be the same.
i hate the fact i didnt listen when they told me not to say,
Maybe if i wouldve listened things wouldn't be this way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate by Kymyata Parks )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav