I am filled with hate to the one who keeps me up late.
I hate how she lift me so easily for him
I hate her so bad as I cry from being so sad.
I hate how she just give up on what we had.
I hate her because I miss her so bad
I hate that its over
I hate that my kids got fucked over
I hate she is so cruel
I hate that she played me like a fool
I hate how it ended
I hate that it ended
I hate this
I hate we had our last kiss
I hate that I want her back
I hate that I could not take her back
I hate that I really still love her
I hate it hurts not being able to huge her
I hate that she was my one
I hate that know I have know one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hate by Chad Harper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah