Pain, Hate, Love, gone.
I say I have this hate, this unbelievable,
unconceivable, and unbearable hate,
that lashes out from in me,
and explodes in fury that I have locked
deep in a vault somewhere that must
remain locked forever.
But why? Why do I feel so much hate,
or was it love? No. it can’t be love
, who could possibly…
but wait, I love her and she loves me,
does she not? And them,
they’re there too and.. I think they love me.
As I fall into the abyss of that dark
place I see hate, and I see love,
but.. I can no longer see a difference
between the two. And that is when
I realize that I have lost everything,
that I can no longer live like this.
Stuck amidst all this hate.
or was it love?
Clayton J. young
clayton young's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate? Love? by clayton young )
- The Belles of Mauchline, Robert Burns
- Bhai Phonta, Brother's Paste, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Lord a-Hunting he is gane, Robert Burns
- Lines on the Author's Death, Robert Burns
- Verses on Captain Grose, Robert Burns
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)