Pain, Hate, Love, gone.
I say I have this hate, this unbelievable,
unconceivable, and unbearable hate,
that lashes out from in me,
and explodes in fury that I have locked
deep in a vault somewhere that must
remain locked forever.
But why? Why do I feel so much hate,
or was it love? No. it can’t be love
, who could possibly…
but wait, I love her and she loves me,
does she not? And them,
they’re there too and.. I think they love me.
As I fall into the abyss of that dark
place I see hate, and I see love,
but.. I can no longer see a difference
between the two. And that is when
I realize that I have lost everything,
that I can no longer live like this.
Stuck amidst all this hate.
or was it love?
Clayton J. young
clayton young's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate? Love? by clayton young )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love Many Ones, Again & Again., Durgapuri Babu
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong
- Uncle Trevor's Equality Theory, rohan bendre
- Right direction, gajanan mishra
- Brother wept, hasmukh amathalal