bobby kramer jr.
Hate me if you want
hate me if you might
hate me if i'm wrong
or hate me if i'm right.
hate me because i'm good looking
hate me because your not
hate me for whatever reason
hate me with everything you got.
hate me for ignoring you
hate me for walking away
hate me for not sinking to your level
hate me every minute of everyday.
hate me for being stronger than you
hate me because i'm the person you want to be
hate me because your pitiful
like everyone that judges me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HATE ME by bobby kramer jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ripples Of Smiles!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Line!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Night Waitress, Lynda Hull
- Lakeer!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab
- Rivers into Seas, Lynda Hull