Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Hate you, love you
I hate you, I despise you.
You and your venomous words
There's not much I can say that
I like about you.
I hate the way you look at me,
I hate the way you walk and talk.
The ways you make me feel so small,
Like I’m nothing at all.
Yet every time I see you, I get this fluttery feeling
and my heart rate rises to the ceiling.
I don't want it but I can't stop it,
I can't hide it
I can't stop hating you,
I can't stop loving you.
Maddie 'Rae' Berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate you, love you by Maddie 'Rae' Berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath