Have a Good Day
You've woken up to a new day,
Make everything go your way.
The sun will rise,
But not at your dispise.
The moon will shine,
Only if you call it 'mine'.
The rain will fall,
& be your life's greatest shawl.
Protecting you from all evil,
& Giving your heart plenty of questions to fill.
See the positive,
With a lot in your heart to give.
Acknowledge the negative,
& Know that they live only for those not positive!
Enjoy it all while you can,
In your only visible life span.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have a Good Day by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones