Have you ever…
Have you ever seen a tear behind a smile?
Have you ever asked her why?
Have you ever stopped to say Hi?
Have you ever looked into her eyes?
Have you watched her sleep?
Heave you ever seen her gazing at the nature so smoothly
Have you ever shared a special something with her, or told her how you feel?
Have you ever sat besides her?
Have you ever said to her she is your hearts queen.
Have you ever wondered how she might feel, if you told her she was the one in your dreams?
When she is floating within the seam
When she is no more there
When she has moved…or when she is on the next train.
Have you ever wondered what if it is too late?
My friend it is never too late!
Noorie Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have you ever… by Noorie Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola