Have you ever…
Have you ever seen a tear behind a smile?
Have you ever asked her why?
Have you ever stopped to say Hi?
Have you ever looked into her eyes?
Have you watched her sleep?
Heave you ever seen her gazing at the nature so smoothly
Have you ever shared a special something with her, or told her how you feel?
Have you ever sat besides her?
Have you ever said to her she is your hearts queen.
Have you ever wondered how she might feel, if you told her she was the one in your dreams?
When she is floating within the seam
When she is no more there
When she has moved…or when she is on the next train.
Have you ever wondered what if it is too late?
My friend it is never too late!
Noorie Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have you ever… by Noorie Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal