Having loved you
Having loved you, Now I know.
Having loved you, There's no where to go.
Having loved you, I'm made a fool.
Having loved you, I know of no rules.
Having loved you, My heart is shattered.
Having loved you, Nothing else mattered.
Having loved you, I'll love again.
Having loved you my next love will WIN.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Having loved you by Elizabeth Steele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick