Having loved you
Having loved you, Now I know.
Having loved you, There's no where to go.
Having loved you, I'm made a fool.
Having loved you, I know of no rules.
Having loved you, My heart is shattered.
Having loved you, Nothing else mattered.
Having loved you, I'll love again.
Having loved you my next love will WIN.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Having loved you by Elizabeth Steele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena