Having loved you
Having loved you, Now I know.
Having loved you, There's no where to go.
Having loved you, I'm made a fool.
Having loved you, I know of no rules.
Having loved you, My heart is shattered.
Having loved you, Nothing else mattered.
Having loved you, I'll love again.
Having loved you my next love will WIN.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Having loved you by Elizabeth Steele )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
kitz d budding poet
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Schoon Poepske, Madrason writer
- Your Heart To Mine, Michael P. McParland
- Motivation, Kim Lee
- A life without pain, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- BLUE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Mental Torment, Kim Lee
- Волшебная прогулка по лесу., Alexander Smetanin
- To Be A Man Is Most Important, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Croc a Smile, Ima Ryma
- Judgement Call, bryan wallace