Going to the library
To study for chemistry.
I went to the store
To buy bread & spaghetti.
I've had her look
The other way.
Fooled & entertained
By Mr. Galloway.
We can't keep
Having these secrets
My mom is bound
To take a hint.
Let's skip to fun
& vanish in the fine print.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Having Secrets by Unintelligible Susurration )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai