He created his own death...
He flew into the sky
Without a word
Or a tear stained eye
Leaving all his fears
Letting them become memories of yesterday
Jumping off of the ledge to create his own death
Flying to another land
Where he will live his life as planned
One day I can see him again
Someday he will be there to hold my hand
When I jump off the ledge to my death
And we will be happy together again….
My dear friend Tristram..
Jenna Marie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He created his own death... by Jenna Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary