He Did Not Budge
He budged not, he budged not,
Emphatically the words denied the words
As speech rallied forth due to conspiracies
Attacking one's strength, into the madhouse.
Something to remember was the sickness,
Something of the sickness was to remember.
Its declarations were vomiting,
Best to pluck the feathers,
And break away from glorious illness,
Such was the sickness of the days that were dallied.
Days of the best boats read their mischief and calls,
To write now was to stay smaller than everybody.
Gathering me was like gaining bread and butter
To be made anew after every avenue,
Twitching to the side of us,
Twisting the lying flowers to the right,
And then to the left.
The world was a killing feudalism,
Raining down like the thunderstorms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Did Not Budge by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra