He Did Not Budge
He budged not, he budged not,
Emphatically the words denied the words
As speech rallied forth due to conspiracies
Attacking one's strength, into the madhouse.
Something to remember was the sickness,
Something of the sickness was to remember.
Its declarations were vomiting,
Best to pluck the feathers,
And break away from glorious illness,
Such was the sickness of the days that were dallied.
Days of the best boats read their mischief and calls,
To write now was to stay smaller than everybody.
Gathering me was like gaining bread and butter
To be made anew after every avenue,
Twitching to the side of us,
Twisting the lying flowers to the right,
And then to the left.
The world was a killing feudalism,
Raining down like the thunderstorms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Did Not Budge by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister