MISS SEXY MAMA
He Looked at Me! ! !
He looked at me and my heart stopped in its place
He looked at me and I looked into his beautiful face.
He looked at me and I want to be in his arm
He looked at me, but I can't be with him cuz I will cause him harm
He looked at me and I knew I couldn't lie anymore
He looked at me and I knew I had to shut the door.
He looked at me and I see a deep sadness in his eyes
He looked at me and I knew I could not lie
He looked at me one final time and then walked away
He looked at me and finally knew that I had lied.
MISS SEXY MAMA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Looked at Me! ! ! by MISS SEXY MAMA )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe