MISS SEXY MAMA
He Looked at Me! ! !
He looked at me and my heart stopped in its place
He looked at me and I looked into his beautiful face.
He looked at me and I want to be in his arm
He looked at me, but I can't be with him cuz I will cause him harm
He looked at me and I knew I couldn't lie anymore
He looked at me and I knew I had to shut the door.
He looked at me and I see a deep sadness in his eyes
He looked at me and I knew I could not lie
He looked at me one final time and then walked away
He looked at me and finally knew that I had lied.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Looked at Me! ! ! by MISS SEXY MAMA )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare