MISS SEXY MAMA
He Looked at Me! ! !
He looked at me and my heart stopped in its place
He looked at me and I looked into his beautiful face.
He looked at me and I want to be in his arm
He looked at me, but I can't be with him cuz I will cause him harm
He looked at me and I knew I couldn't lie anymore
He looked at me and I knew I had to shut the door.
He looked at me and I see a deep sadness in his eyes
He looked at me and I knew I could not lie
He looked at me one final time and then walked away
He looked at me and finally knew that I had lied.
MISS SEXY MAMA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Looked at Me! ! ! by MISS SEXY MAMA )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)