Rosalia de Castro
He Who Weeps Goes Not Alone
He who weeps goes not alone,
Keep flowing, I beg of you, my tears!
A single burden suffices the soul;
One joy is never, never enough.
Destiny's plaything, humble speck,
sad and lost I stray;
Nevertheless I carry all with me:
I carry sorrow for company.
Translated by Kate Flores
Rosalia de Castro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Who Weeps Goes Not Alone by Rosalia de Castro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra