Contradict the plan for it, it will attack.
Block the hand of life's giver,
Expect its failure
The state of one's heart largely depends on its occupant
Peaceful, gentle loving one can salvage anyone
Selfish, sensual, lustful one can kill one
Which occupant are your captivated lovingly with?
Either way your life depends on it.
Choose wisely or be chosen
The autopsy done without incision.
Cause of death?
Obedience to the occupant who plays forever.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart condition by Timothy Branch )
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Interior Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Set a date, hasmukh amathalal
- Mandela, Gary Corseri
- In my own idea, gajanan mishra
- Sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 October 1942 -)