Heaven and hell
'Heaven is where the streets are made of gold,
you never age or grow old.
there are no secrets in heaven,
Heaven is full of give or take,
life is hell if you live in a shell.
heaven is like a flower blossoming in the spring.
but my heaven does not exist above the clouds,
the place of everlasting life.
I'm living in hell, cant you tell.
MY hell is full of hate, cries and prejudice lies.
where there is need there is always greed.
hell is full of poverty...so much hunger and having no food.
hell is war, hell is fear.
hell makes you feel lonely
till you get down on your knees and pray for that one heaven.
where the flowers grow wild,
once again your a child
the weather is always warm and chill.
heaven is where we can be free
heaven cant you see?
But me I'm stuck in between heaven and hell,
but only when I'm with you.
when i look into your eyes as we meet.
its the greatness of our touch as we share our love.
MYYY heaven is you babe
My true love.
sarah sorkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven and hell by sarah sorkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas