HEAVEN OR HELL ... JAN 24TH,2013
HEAVEN OR HELL … JAN 24TH,2013
I've been taught that when I die; I'll go to heaven or hell; it depends,
Maybe purgatory too but on this, they may have made amends,
But I don't believe a word of this because when I'm dead; I'm dead,
It's before I die and lack of death-with-dignity that I dread.
This is all common sense because they say; only humans allowed,
No animals; no dogs, horses, cats, chimpanzees or even cows,
How did they figure that one out and get people to believe?
And can this be pointed out and would they continue to deceive?
And they all oppose death-with-dignity for their own reason,
Maybe it's the time of day or the week or maybe the season,
So you better believe all their stuff or you wont get to heaven,
And if you sin; see a priest immediately to confess and be forgiven.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAVEN OR HELL ... JAN 24TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Poverty Of People's Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Soliloquy Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mysteries Explorations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inhuman superiority, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Opening Expressive Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Craving Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Boy, Electric Lady
- Sense Of Art, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Visions Of Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak