April Swan (3/3/95 / san deigo)
Hello I am Human.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This states that I make mistakes but it will not define who I am in the future.. I believe it but I think sometimes my past will follow me.. But I try to follow it.
Comments about this poem (Hello I am Human. by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash
- Hard words from an open page..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery