I need help.
I can't do this on my own
No matter how badly I want to.
Because right now it's
Make it or break it;
Get help or suffer.
Seems like an easy choice
But for some reason
I just don't want to accept the fact
That I need help,
That what he did to me
Is driving me CRAZY.
I'm alive, right?
Because I'm losing the feeling of being
I feel alone, scared and my tears
Are leaving scars on my face;
They just won't stop falling.
I guess you could say
I hit rock bottom
And now I'm reaching out for help;
I can't do this on my own.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis