Help me appreciate love.
The commitment to care.
In the comfort-zone, where
Two hearts live life love would approve.
Help me appreciate trust
In realms of true words
Where doubt seldom occurs
And hope's never trampled to dust.
Help me appreciate life.
There's some place where no lies
Ever darken love's skies.
As peace spreads warm wings over strife.
Help me start
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help Me. by Fay Slimm )
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak