Help me Jesus (Song)
My dreams were broken, feeling difficult to live this life…..
Help me to dream…..which you are going to fill…..to fulfill my life….
Help me Jesus…..help me to dream….the dream you have for me…..
Lost my path, in search of life…..don’t know where to go….
Show me the path….which brings us to you….to fulfill my life….
Help me Jesus….help me to walk…..the path you put for me…..
Tempting in the life, by looking at the glitter…don’t know how to stop….
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil….to fulfill my life…
Help me Jesus…..save us from temptations…..which are not worth in my life……
Praying in the life, by looking at you…don’t know how to pray….
Help me to pray….not for me….but to fulfill your wish…….
Help me Jesus…..help me to pray….the way you pray in your way…….
Bhavani Polimetla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help me Jesus (Song) by Bhavani Polimetla )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..