As she releases the hair straight
The breeze couldn’t wait to caress
Her soft hair.
As she walks across the floor
Her hair dances vivaciously
To the rhythm her feet takes.
The hair, her hair
Carries the weight of her charisma
Swaying to the gentle motion of her existence.
I admire her hair from a distance
And smile silently to my heart’s content,
When her hair turns and smiles at me, seductively black.
Shines like silken thread
To match her glowing beauty.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Hair by cyclopseven Ram )
- Will You Read My Poem, Sir?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repair a net, Trong Phan
- Jayanta Mahahpatra As An Image-maker, A .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- hindi haiku ghazal chaand, S.D. TIWARI
- Who Really Cares? Does Anything Matter?, Mr. Nobody
- Jashn manaao, Aftab Alam
- Poetry Is Where You Find It X, Frank Avon
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)