As she releases the hair straight
The breeze couldn’t wait to caress
Her soft hair.
As she walks across the floor
Her hair dances vivaciously
To the rhythm her feet takes.
The hair, her hair
Carries the weight of her charisma
Swaying to the gentle motion of her existence.
I admire her hair from a distance
And smile silently to my heart’s content,
When her hair turns and smiles at me, seductively black.
Shines like silken thread
To match her glowing beauty.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Hair by cyclopseven Ram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
James Weldon Johnson
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Plural Happiness, David Rivard
- Wild Love, Courage Ghandih
- To The Dead, Leong Ming Loong
- I am here and still, gajanan mishra
- chickens in the yard eating craklin brea.., Bull Hawking
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh