As she releases the hair straight
The breeze couldn’t wait to caress
Her soft hair.
As she walks across the floor
Her hair dances vivaciously
To the rhythm her feet takes.
The hair, her hair
Carries the weight of her charisma
Swaying to the gentle motion of her existence.
I admire her hair from a distance
And smile silently to my heart’s content,
When her hair turns and smiles at me, seductively black.
Shines like silken thread
To match her glowing beauty.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 040908.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Hair by cyclopseven Ram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI