Gothic Fairy Princess
She had a life she used to know,
Now her life is going down,
I hate to see dreaded pain,
Now her life is going insane.
She used to love her normal life,
Without those yelling and fights,
Everything was so possible,
Before everything turned up-right.
Her world slowly changed,
Family and friend relation,
School grades are slowly failing,
Teachers, friends, and parents are soon noticing.
Her clthes are changing,
Her personality too,
From playful to emo,
What can we do to help her out.
Her friends are worried,
Her family is scared,
She doesn't care,
She just thinks no one cares for her.
Her mother wonders why shw hasn't been out,
Her sister wonders why she hasn't been eating,
Her friends wonder why she hasn't been out at school,
Her step-dad wonders why the house is a mess.
Her mother gets fed up with her after a month,
Her friends are thinking craqzy things,
Her sister doesn't know whats happening,
Her friends goes in her room and scream to what they see.
Her mother cries in misery for her oldest daughter,
Her friends cries in shock for her/his playful friend,
Her sister cries in pain for her oldest sister,
Her step-dad cries in hurt for his oldest step-daughter.
The dreaded hurt,
From the mother,
Of the death,
For her oldest daughter.
The biggest depression,
From her friends,
Of the death,
For their playful friend.
The saddest day,
For the youngest sister,
Because of the death,
Of her only sister.
Gothic Fairy Princess's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her life by Gothic Fairy Princess )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- REAL HUMANITY, hasmukh amathalal
- Non Sequitur with Sirius, Paul Hartal
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra
- Goodnight Darling One, Michael P. McParland
- what the black cat said to the misty flu.., cristobal Benjumea
- Cold, Mike Acker
- Silence is not peace, ramesh rai
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea