Why aren't you here with us?
Why are we always second the second choice?
Why is it when the army calls,
But when I call your nowhere,
to be found.
Why do I always have to try,
to impress you.
Why is it when I need you,
most your not here.
Why is it when my life is,
harder than ever your,
one of the reasons.
Why is it that you don't,
trust me even when you are,
I can see you cover up,
the hurt you have,
for not being here for us.
I love you dad.
Please come home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here by Violet Creek )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra