TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
HERE WITH ME
Wish you were here with me.
My soul knows no rest
even when I sleep,
because I dream about you
and imagine how great it would be
if you were here with me.
I feel like a part of my heart is missing.
I'm in dire need of your tender love
and passionate kissing...
if only you were here with me.
Every day I tell myself to move on
with my life, and I try to pretend
that I'm happy,
but it's just not true.
I'm alone and blue,
because you're not here with me.
At night I get down on my knees
and pray for brighter days.
I know that the sunshine I need is on
because someday you'll be here with
But until that day,
I'll never stop yearning for you,
and wishing that you were here to stay,
because I love you,
and I want you here with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HERE WITH ME by TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise