TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
HERE WITH ME
Wish you were here with me.
My soul knows no rest
even when I sleep,
because I dream about you
and imagine how great it would be
if you were here with me.
I feel like a part of my heart is missing.
I'm in dire need of your tender love
and passionate kissing...
if only you were here with me.
Every day I tell myself to move on
with my life, and I try to pretend
that I'm happy,
but it's just not true.
I'm alone and blue,
because you're not here with me.
At night I get down on my knees
and pray for brighter days.
I know that the sunshine I need is on
because someday you'll be here with
But until that day,
I'll never stop yearning for you,
and wishing that you were here to stay,
because I love you,
and I want you here with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HERE WITH ME by TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 7, 1943)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...