She ended in the room
All around the windows and the walls
Hits the walls
I observe with surprise
I see her when she falls
I reach out to save her, her claws
“Oh my eye”
I cry and retract
She knows me
I know her
When and how?
We don’t know.
But our looks wait and see
“Who’ll start? ”
So did she
No hi, bye
She has left
Her looks though
Waiting looks for a hi
Like the claws of that bird
Are in eyes and in mind; even heart
“Who was she?
Why not I?
Why not her?
Neither one said hi, bye.”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hi-Bye by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher