Captain Cur (England)
High Priestess of the Cave, Pirate Adventures (10)
Pernicious thoughts swelter on my brow
stalemates my heart, desperate for a move,
another failure I will disavow,
held in check, more viciousness to prove?
Her enticing voice calls through ghostly air
speaks my name, sweet cadence in her tone;
I feel the beast retreat in horrid fear
dig his teeth in red marrow of my bone.
I withdraw my blade floating in a trance
basking find the benediction of her eyes
her flowing robes enthralling female stance
my fearsome beast cowers weak inside.
Black roaming hair tinged translucent red
phasing light with purple shimmer waves
jeweled dragons warm her inner nakedness
witches praise the High Priestess of the Cave.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.