Highways of Time
Could you ride the Stallions of time?
Could you chase the Goblins of rhyme?
Catch the tail of the serpent of ages,
Fight the demons, surviving their rages!
If you succeed in this and still be able,
You may search the galaxy for fact and fable,
Finding the answers, your reward? your purse?
To be, at last, as One, with the universe!
George Howard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Highways of Time by George Howard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Longing, Lara A. Aqrawi