Him...But It's Not His Fault
I want to lay in bed and cry
Until there's nothing left inside.
Why does it all come back?
Why can't I cry it all away?
Why does this well never dry?
Do these tears need me as I hate them?
Why can't I simply just move on?
You shrug me off until I'm gone.
I'll always wonder deep inside,
Did you know about the tears I cried?
The emotions won't stay gone for long,
When they return, they'll be just as strong.
I just wish my heart were frozen,
Then I might not feel so broken.
(Written: 7-23-07. Submitted: 7-23-07.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Him...But It's Not His Fault by Dama Tristeza )
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
- Crashed Thrones, Abby Bilan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)