Hint of Scent.
Somewhere, in memory's breeze
I catch your scent.
Drifting through dreams it teases.
Awakes me anew to hopes
Of your return.
I hear past laughter, evoked
My heart, yearning.
Subtly it spreads itself round.
Essence of scents
Recall you clearly, surround
Once, months ago, you were here.
Where are you now?
Sensing scent of me, can my
Reach you somehow?
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hint of Scent. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower
- Do Not Do Politics Under The Banner of R.., Bijay Kant Dubey