Hint of Scent.
Somewhere, in memory's breeze
I catch your scent.
Drifting through dreams it teases.
Awakes me anew to hopes
Of your return.
I hear past laughter, evoked
My heart, yearning.
Subtly it spreads itself round.
Essence of scents
Recall you clearly, surround
Once, months ago, you were here.
Where are you now?
Sensing scent of me, can my
Reach you somehow?
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hint of Scent. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Leter tim biri, skender iljaz braka
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes