Hip Hop Love
Sit back relax, whats really gin on?
Take time to remanis bout my passed loved songs.
Hummin bout happiness and everlasting understanding,
and as my record spins i bob to the beat of this hip hop love.
trying to understand how his sould could metamorphasize into a dove and float above not worried about wether his next move was a push or a shuv.
Who am I to define love?
This mystical emotion few are blessed to experience,
when all i know is oblivion.
Deph to the song the love bird sings
blind from the shine off that million dolla ring.
I just dont get it!
The way love can make you forget all you knew
regret what you do
flat out stop you from bein you.
Im sure one day when im olda and more cleva
ill get into the groove and begin to move to the beat of,
this hip hop love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hip Hop Love by Destiny Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara