His heart spoke too my body! ! ! !
I heard him! ! ! ! ! and he spoke to my heart! ! ! ! ! ! Mind, soul, and body! ! ! ! He spoke too me! ! !
That If I shall die! ! ! ! and had thee opportunity! ! ! ! To come back again! ! ! I will choose to come back and be in the mist of his love! ! ! ! His love, Is genuine! ! ! and true! ! ! ! His spirit is comforting! ! ! thee best! ! ! ! ! landing place! ! ! ! Where peace kept me as man mentally at ease! ! ! ! and calm! ! ! ! His heart! ! ! ! felt like a warm soft bed! ! ! And my blanket, and sheet So in spite of me! ! ! ! your love helped me see the gift, my gift! ! ! ! And I'm thankful for (you! ! ! ! ! !) that love, and choosing too love is priceless! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Heart by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah