His precious gifts to me.
The Holy Spirit can see into the
window's of my mind, body and soul.
He has given to me the gifts of wisdom,
and richs untold.
These are the precious gifts he
has given to me:
Wisdom is more valuable than either
silver or gold.
My soul is filled beyond measure
with his hidden treasures.
His inner peacefully harmony is his
precious gifts to me freely.
Because my spirit is filled with
his mercy and grace;
He has spared me from my judgement
of death and disgrace.
I have passed from enternal death
to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
He is both Savior and Lord of my earthly life.
Why should my heart and soul be
fearful and afraid?
Through Jesus Christ,
I have victory over death, hell
Is not the window to my heart
an opened door never to be
shut forever more?
Will not goodness and mercy
follow me all the days
of my life?
Will I not dwell
in the house of the Lord
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
However, the poem took a different form and focused more upon his gifts of wisdom, mercy and grace.
It is based upon familiar themes with my Christian poetry. I do borrow frequently from early poems I have written. This entire poem is
based upon various Bible verses.
For example: two the books I used were the books of Proverbs and Psalms. I did not keep track of the verses I used. Since they were only used for the purpose of this poem- not record keeping nor journalizings.
Comments about this poem (His precious gifts to me. by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)