History Lesson (2Q Poem)
Why make a great effort
To learn history in curricula
In school and college?
Why commit the mistakes
Made in the past
Again and again?
(2Q poem: Basically two questions with a simple structure)
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History Lesson (2Q Poem) by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman