Come trail my love to its tracks
While they still keep off rust,
While they still ignore the cracks,
And while they still dread the dust.
And trust, love,
That life is too finite
And so much like a dove
That has no real right
To perch still for a cure
That hides from sight
And makes unsure-
That tires of trying to see
That darkness in the corner
That fears to free
Itself- and boldly enter...
But it's silence
That I still hear;
Tempts hoarsely in my ear...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hither by Robert Lansing )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam