I love my homework,
Yes I do!
I do my homework,
Yes I do!
Can you imagine why,
I never start to cry,
'Oh my homework's just too much! '
ever let it out of my clutch,
My homework's are emty
Tutor doesn't shout ' Memty! '
I have not seen anything so fair,
I don't have homework,
Sharmila Saheed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hoemwork Love by Sharmila Saheed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath