I love my homework,
Yes I do!
I do my homework,
Yes I do!
Can you imagine why,
I never start to cry,
'Oh my homework's just too much! '
ever let it out of my clutch,
My homework's are emty
Tutor doesn't shout ' Memty! '
I have not seen anything so fair,
I don't have homework,
Sharmila Saheed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hoemwork Love by Sharmila Saheed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov