(This is a fictional poem)
A bunch of punks stole my glasses.
I tried very hard to kick their asses.
But without my specs, I can't see.
They beat the holy crap out of me.
Please don't ever try to fight five people at once.
Or like me, you'll be in a wheelchair for months.
They kicked my ass and now I can't see or walk, what am I going to do?
My food has to be put in a blender because without teeth, I can't chew.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holy crap by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay