' Spin goes the mind so far'
' Going so fast will my life last'
' Chaos everywhere'
' Sadness and pain'
' Sadness mixed with Hate '
' Pain fused with fear'
' Darkness everywhere'
' As the mind now so blank'
' There Shines the light'
' Hope is everywhere'
' As a greater love is now Shared '
' There is a clam feeling everywhere'
' No Fear No Hate now just Strength'
' But now I must Awake '
' With my new found Strength '
' God is so Great'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holy Spirit by Cody Jacobusse )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi