The mystery of a place called home,
A place in eternity, for Soul to roam.
Opposite of a place called earth,
It's a space for spiritual birth!
Spiritual birth, Gods gift to man,
Where fear is dropped as we understand....
That life is more than stuff and things,
Home's a place we've earned our wings!
A place where sound becomes music and song,
This home called heaven to all belong!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home by Keith Foley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra