The true essence of life In a world forgets its value. Honesty is to be honest and true With yourself and everything around you. You look for honesty everywhere And you stick yourself to it. You win the pretty essence of life By taking the road to honesty. To be honest is to be on the true Road that leads inevitably towards The brilliant honesty. Honesty builds a pretty and new World into the best road.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HONESTY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart